Back to Jazz
Thank you Usadba Jazz festival for the fantastic day
I don't even remember when was the last time I did a jazz gig. Was it even in this life?
But when i was offered a spot at a beautiful Usadba Jazz festival I happily accepted it. The concept of the fest allowed me to blend many genres i feel resonant with: jazz, soul, blues, ethnic…
I felt so enthusiastic that I think my set was even longer than allotted, yet it got such a warm reception so I think the organisers will excuse me for that. I feel very comfortable crossing genres as for me it is not about a particular style, more about the message and the delivery…
Thank you Usadba Jazz for creating such a wonderful celebration of music. And allowing me also to enjoy other performances. Especially Jacob Collier, he is quite something!
- Trust Your Nature — come to experience your renewed authentic self
- My only retreat for women in 2019!
- Tony Robbins — first time in Russia!
- My only retreat 2018
- Concert Halls vs Stadiums
- The story behind my most sensual music video
- Recording new music with Ben Temple Step
- Time to watch my new music video!
Please log in to add comments
Trust Your Nature: Workshop/Extravaganza with Peruquois
Breath the Love
Only Retreat 2019!